Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Color Blog Hop -- May 6, 2015


Hi everyone.  So spring has finally arrived.  I am so happy to see all the green, it makes me feel good.  Now if I could just get out in the yard and do some work.  Oh well.  Today is our color blog hop.  You should have arrived from Liz's blogsite.  She usually works very hard at her creations.  I always am impressed.  When you finish with me you will want to continue around the hop and go over to Robbie's blogsite.  Robbie is another talented crafter.  In fact, all our gals are quite talented.  You will want to see what they have for you today.

This week we are challenged to use lots of yellow.  I think I got carried away with the yellows on my card.  Take a look at the inspiration piece here:





 and then here are our Stampin'Up! colors:

 And here is the card I created.  I hope you like it.



By the time you arrive here at my blog I will be on my way to the North.  Hubby and I are travelling up to Rhode Island and then Connecticut where we will spend some time with 3 of our grandsons and their parents.  I love every time we visit.  Those boys are a delight!

I'll see you soon.

Happy Crafting,
Sandy



No comments: