Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Color Blog Hop -- April 1, 2015


Hi Friends.  It is another color blog hop Wednesday.  And it is April Fools' Day too!   But I'm not fooling, we have some gorgeous colors today.  They are bright, and very springlike.  They are Very Vanilla, Daffodil Delight, Tangelo Twist, Rich Razzleberry, Wild Wasabi and Pistachio Pudding.  Wow, do I love that purple in our inspiration piece.  I don't think Stampin'Up! has one yet that comes close.  It is so vibrant and packs such a punch.  I hope when the new colors come out in June, this will be one of them.

Ok, so you probably arrived from Liz's blogsite,  She is always hard to follow because she puts some real thought and effort into her creations.  They are always super nice.  Today is no exception.









I decided today to stray a bit from my usual cards.  I love the Mini Treat Bag Thinlit.  I've been making treat bags with cardstock, with designer paper, and I made one with the vellum paper in the Sale-a-bration paper stack.  It is such fun to decorate the pouch and put a candy bar, or some other little gift in and give to someone.  My grands each have something headed their way for Easter.  This candy bar is for you -- can you taste it?






I hope you like today's treat, both the bag and the candy bar.  Ha ha.  Since I am last in the hop, you should now go back to the beginning to Robbie's blogsite, or continue around, whatever the case for you.  Robbie sure has something special today.  She has been working hard with her ideas, and she always amazes me with what she comes up with.  So hop over there, and I will see you again soon.

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

PS  So what April Fools' jokes do you have planned today.  I hope to hear what you have in mind.

3 comments:

carolscards said...

Cute, Sandy, I love the coloring on the Vellum!

Helen Burnley said...

Cute gift bag, Sandy!!

Joni said...

What a neat treat bag!!!!! I'd love to get a Cadbury egg in there! ;) Happy Easter!!!!