Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Color Blog Hop -- September 3, 2014

I need to make this really quick tonight.  It is Tuesday night and our power was knocked out by a storm.  I am currently up at the General Store piggybacking on their wifi.  And I see that my laptop is down to 10% on top of that.  Ugh!

So you have probably already seen the colors, as well as the inspiration piece.  Here is my creation based on the colors we were to use.  I colored with markers directly on my stamps.  Love working that way.

So you arrived from Liz's blogsite, and it is lovely.  Bet she has power.  Now you should hop back to the beginning to Robbie's blogsite.  Robbie's is super too, I bet.  And I bet she has power too.  We are in the process of buying and installing a generator, so maybe we won't have to deal with this much longer.







Enjoy the hop.  See you soon.

Crafty hugs,
Sandy

2 comments:

Amanda Frankel said...

Very nicely done, Sandy! I really like the way you used the button and the ribbon at the bottom! This was a great challenge, huh? Good job!

inkedx2 said...

Oh My Goodness! You will go to great lengths to participate won't you. Great card. Love your ribbon treatment.