Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Color Blog Hop -- September 17, 2014

It is color blog hop Wednesday.  Welcome back.  You should have arrived from Liz's blogsite.  Love, love, love her entries each week.  She is such a designer.  We were challenged this week to use the below inspiration piece from the Seeds website.  Then Robbie -- or fearless leader -- coordinated the colors with the Stampin'Up! colors as you can see by the below chart.





Stampin'Up! colors:
 Oops, I goofed and didn't catch it until I had already finished my card, photographed it and copied to my computer.  I colored the bear and the children with the appropriate SU colors, but did the background and layers looking at the color selections for next week.  I wondered why I didn't see any yellow in all those pink flowers in the inspiration piece.  Oh sheesh, so my yellow background is not quite the colors, but not too, too, bad.  I have been doing nothing but flowers lately, and will have flowers again for next week's challenge, so I decided to try a Christmas card.  Well, yellow doesn't do much for me in the way of Christmas, but those kiddies sure are cute.  I will probably use this stamp for at least one grand or two for Christmas.



So now you should hop around to Robbie's blogsite.  Bet she has something really super, and bet it does not have one teeny tiny bit of yellow.

Have a wonderful week.  I am leaving tomorrow morning and driving to Wisconsin to visit my sisters for 11 days.  We always have a blast when we get together, so I am looking forward to it.  I am posting my challenge for next week before I leave, so be sure to come back again next week.

Happy Crafting and Many Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

No comments: