Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Color Blog Hop -- September 10, 2014

Happy blog hop Wednesday.  It's time for color!  This week our challenge inspiration piece has very bright colors.  Here is the piece:




Our challenge is to use Stampin'Up!'s Crisp Cantaloupe, Tangerine Tango, Rose Red, Elegant Eggplant, Garden Green and Pear Pizzazz.   You should have come to my blog site by way of Liz's blogsite.   Great creation.  Love her interpretation.  This is what I did with the colors.  I wanted something really bright, but also wanted to somewhat keep the lines, circles and idea behind the inspiration piece.  I hope I succeeded without actually having food on my card.




Now you should hop to Robbie's blogsite.  If you started with her then you will have gone full circle.  If you started with me, then keep hopping.

I have a craft day today and hope to work on some Christmas things.  I have been inundated with birthdays lately, and want to stop birthday and thank you cards.  Just had my granddaughter's b-day last week, my grandson's yesterday, and today is my wonderful hubby's day.  Happy birthday everyone.

Happy Crafting........See you next time

Sandy

1 comment:

Helen Burnley said...

Really nice card, Sandy. Love it. Nice use of the stamp set.