Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Coloring Down The Lines --- Primrose Petals with Scoring










So glad you could make it again for our Blog Hop Wednesday and our color challenge.  You probably arrived from Liz's blogsite.  Great job again, Liz.  We were challenged this week to use Primrose Petals with Summer Starfruit and Basic Gray or with So Saffron and Marina Mist.   Our additional twist this week is to use scoring on our creation.

I chose to use the Primrose Petals with Summer Starfruit and Basic Gray.   I used a very small sentiment because I wanted the scoring to show, but it may be better if it were larger.  I may go back and add a paper label on top of the original one.  This just looks like something is missing.  









I hope you like my challenge this week.  Now you should hop over to Robbie's blogsite.  She is the beginner of the hop, but if you started with me, then you can go to her and continue on around.  I am sure Robbie will have a great creation, she always has great creations. 

Have a wonderful day.  Pray for spring with me.  I am tired of snow, ice, and flooded bridges.

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy








No comments: