Sunday, February 9, 2014

Envelopes and More


Hi everyone.  I'm so excited that each time I go into my blog I can actually post.  Doesn't take much to excite me, does it.  After a month of not being able to download pictures, finally figuring it out has made me one happy camper crafter.

Last week I did a class with a really fun bunch of ladies.  They had just recently bought the Envelope Punch Board and wanted to know if I could show them some ways to use it.  So we all got together for a fun day of crafting, and tons of yakking and laughing (thanks Carolyn for being the hostess).

This is one of the projects we did.  Of course, the first thing was to do an envelope.  Which we did with cardstock, and then we lined it with Watercolor designer paper.  Next we made a file folder card.  That style card is started like a regular card, cut 3/4 inch off the bottom and then use the punch board to punch the tabs.  We decorated with more of the Watercolor designer paper.





Hope you like the first of our class creations.  I'll have more in the next couple of days.  Don't forget to come back on Wednesday for our Coloring Down the Lines blog hop.

See you then.

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy


No comments: