Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Coloring Down The Lines -- Gumball Green, Clean and Simple

Welcome to Blog Hop Wednesday and our Coloring Down the Lines.  This week we were to use Gumball Green with So Saffron and Melon Mambo or Gumball Green with Midnight Muse and Marina Mist.  We also were to keep it clean and simple.  I chose Gumball Green with Midnight Muse and Marina Mist.  I think this one is pretty simple.  When I want to add a ribbon, a rhinestone or two, or another layer, then I figure it is simple.  I resisted the urge and just did the hexagons.  I know these colors aren't Valentine colors, but oh well, I can create however I want, right?  Maybe this is a good guy card.  Guys don't usually like all that pink and red and hearts and flowers.  So this may go to my favorite guy.





You probably came first by way of Liz's blogsite.  I still haven't gone over there to look, so I will have to go back to see what she did.  But she always comes up with something really nice.  And speaking of really nice, Robbie is next on your hop, and she always comes up with super ideas and really nice cards finished both outside and inside, and envelopes too.  So let's hop to Robbie's blogsite and then you can continue all the way around.

Come back to see me again soon.

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

No comments: