Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Coloring Down The Lines -- Raspberry Ripple, Christmas Card

Good day to you.  It is another Coloring Down The Lines Wednesday blog hop.  Welcome.  You may have arrived by way of Liz's blogsite.  I wonder what she did with these colors, and how she chose to design a Christmas card in March.  Although Christmas is over, there still is a lot of snow around, so it was not a stretch to make this challenge into a Christmas card.


Our colors this week are Raspberry Ripple with either Old Olive and Blushing Bride, or with Crumb Cake and Perfect Plum.  I chose Old Olive and Blushing Bride.   I used some new and some old.  The embossing folder is Decorative Dots, which is from Sale-a-bration, and it is FREE with a $50 order.  Don't forget to place your orders before March 31st if you want to get your FREE SAB choices.    If you don't have a demonstrator, just contact me at the e-mail you see over there on the right.

























I also used an old, but favorite stamp set, Bells and Boughs.  I hated to see that one retire, but I took liberty to use it for this challenge.  I used the so nice Circle Thinlit set, but turned my card side ways for a little change.  I love both the Circle and the Label Thinlits because of all the parts in each set.  I am in the process of making a card with the Label Thinlit for a school event this weekend.  Hopefully it will be on my blog after that.


I hope you like my challenge card today.  Now you should hop on to Robbie's blogsite.  She is the start, so you may have seen hers already.  I'll bet it is unique, just like always. 


Be sure to come back soon.  Stay safe and warm during all these storms our country is having.


Crafty Hugs,
Sandy






No comments: