Friday, August 30, 2013

Stylin' Girl Birthday

On Wednesday I showed you a color challenge card using Stylin' Girl and an envelope.  I said I had done another in pinks because it was for my granddaughter's birthday card, and pink is her favorite color.

Here is said birthday card.  I used my new Envelope Punch Board to make the envelope, and I am loving that tool.  I've been making envelopes and it is so easy.  I am so glad I bought it.  I can see it is going to be a major "go to" tool.  I was making only an occasional envelope with the scoring board, but this is so much easier so I'll be making a lot more and using up some of my old designer papers.




So here is the promised granddaughter birthday card.  In the next day or so I will post the card I made for my grandson's birthday.  Note, it will not have Stylin' Girl.

Hope to see you soon.

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

No comments: