Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines -- Pacific Point

Wednesday has come around really fast this week.  I had my card done last week and put it out of my mind, so I nearly forgot to post it.  We were challenged to use Pacific Point with either Melon Mambo and Pumpkin Pie or with Daffodil Delight and Rich Razzleberry.  I chose the second.  I love Pacific Point and I love Daffodil Delight.  I don't much care for Pumpkin Pie, so there was no hesitation there.

You should have arrived from Liz's blogsite.  I already saw what she was working on last week when I was crafting with her.  What a beauty again.  If I remember correctly, she has a step card, and it is a fun one.  Love what she did with her card.




With my card I embossed with the dots embossing folder, I used one of the doilies, and the stamp set is Mixed Bunch.  I put a little sparkle on each of the "flowers" by way of Dazzling Diamonds.  This design is just a bit different from what I usually gravitate toward, but I like it a lot.  Hope you like it too.

Now let's hop to Teri's blogsite to see what she has for us this week.  I'm sure it is going to be another of her great designs.

Until next time.......................

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

1 comment:

Helen Burnley said...

Nice card, Sandy. You're not going to believe this, but I was going to use the same stamp set you used, but at the last minute, didn't. Really pretty!!!