Monday, August 12, 2013

More Stampin'Up! Convention

I never showed you the huge assortment of gifts I got from friends while I was at the Stampin'Up Convention.  Wow, those gals are so creative.  I received so many handmade paper crafted items.  I will be using them for a long time.  You can see below quite the assortment.  Robbie made several coordinated items,  See the purple polka dot  notebook holder, business card holder and calendar holder.  I can even get my checkbook into the calendar holder.  Nice set.  She also did the 2 jars you see below.  One has a wonderful air freshener.  The other was a real hit for me while at the convention.  It is filled with a powder you use for a foot soak.  My legs and feet hurt so much from standing and walking, that my ankles were swollen.  Each night I put several inches of cool water in the tub with some of this wonderful smelling stuff and sat on the side of the tub with my feet in.   Ahhhhhh, made me feel so much better.  Thanks Robbie.




 There is another business card holder from Amanda, a color coded sponge dauber holder from Donna, beautiful key chains and that cute little owl candy holder from Laura Lynn, notebook cover from Buffy, and on and on.  Thanks to all my friends for being so nice to me.  This first convention for me was so special. 

I'll be back with a few more things from Convention.  I have swaps of mine I haven't posted yet, as well as swaps from others.  And don't forget our Wednesday color blog hop.

Until next time.........................

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

No comments: