Sunday, March 17, 2013

Shadow Boxes

I've been working on a birthday present for my son.  He asked me about a month or so ago if he could have 2 more shadow boxes to add to the 2 he already has on his wall.   A few weeks ago I showed you the one I did of his son (my grandson, J.T.), and the other day I finished the one I have been working on of his daughter (my granddaughter, Hannah).  I'm happy with how they turned out.  Although I didn't use all Stampin'Up! products, I started with SU cardstock and inks.  I used a few other things like Gesso and butterflies and even a little Lego man.  I hope my son likes these. 






Short entry today because I am sidetracked with weekend activities.  I hope you are enjoying your weekend.  We're expecting snow again, but hopefully not too much.  I am so ready for spring and warmer weather.

Until next time.......................

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

No comments: