Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Fishy Love

Here's just a quick little post today that I had to put in, because I have been remiss in my posting.  I just remembered that I didn't post the Valentines I did for our grandchildren.  This is one we did for the littler ones.  I love how you can use the ornament punch to make fishes.  My son and 2 of the grands really, really, like fish.  I'm not talking about fish to eat, I'm talking about fish in an aquarium.





So simple, and so cute.   This paper is some of the FREE Sycamore Street DSP from theSale-a-bration folder.  You have only 17 more days to get your FREE product from the SAB folder.  Just a $50 purchase and you have it.  Let me know, I can help you get it.  The stamp set is Cross My Heart, which you'll find in the Spring catalog.

Thanks for visiting me today.  Be sure to come back tomorrow for our Wednesday blog hop.

Until next time....................

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

No comments: