Sunday, January 20, 2013

Oh Happy Day

Happy Sunday!  I hope you are having a great weekend -- and it's a 3-day weekend for most.  I've been working on a few things for you, and here is an easy card using a new set from the Sale-a-bration (SAB) brochure called Bloomin Marvelous.  And it really is marvelous.  I can see potential for all sorts of uses.  And best of all it is FREE!  How great is that.  You need only place order(s) between January 22 and March 22nd, and for every $50 in product from the Annual or Spring catalogs you get one item(set) from the SAB booklet for FREE.   Also in this set is a butterfly (and you know I LOVE butterflies), a leaf, and some cute sentiments.  If you don't have a Sale-a-bration booklet, and you don't have a demonstrator, let me know and I can take care of that.

This is a one-layer card and the only thing other than the stamps is the scoring at the right and bottom of the card.  I did it with my Simply Scored, which is another handy, dandy, relatively new product and it is in your annual catalog.  Add a few rhinestones on the flowers and you have something quick, easy, and yet very pretty.  Hope you like it.




That' is for me today.  I went to an all day scrapbooking fund raiser yesterday and I am really tired.  But I got several pages done in my travel scrapbook.  I'll be showing a few of those pages in some upcoming blogs.  So come back to see me again soon.  And don't forget Wednesday is the color blog hop.

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

1 comment:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Very pretty! Off to see if I can find the SAB catty online! Hugs xxx