Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Coloring Down The Lines -- Gumball Green




It is time for the Wednesday Coloring Down the Lines blog hop.  I believe you just arrived from Liz's blogsite.  Wow, she makes some fabulous cards!  Before you scroll down to take a look at mine, know that I was feeling the wintery blahs.  This time of the year is chilly, dreary, everything is brown and gray and I miss the flowers and green leaves.  So with the colors for today I just knew I could make a happy card. 
 
Our challenge was to use Gumball Green with So Saffron and Melon Mambo, or Gumball Green with Midnight Muse and Marina Mist.  I chose the first and headed off to make the brightest card I could come up with.  As I said, I wanted "happy!"   Well, I think I got it, and I hope you like my card today.  I know who I can send it to.  I have a friend going through some tough trials and I think this card might bring a smile to her face.   So, here it is..........
 
 
 
 
 
I used some of the new Spring Catalog product.  There are so many beautiful items in that catty that I didn't know which to get first.  Things I used that are in the new Spring catty:  Print Poetry DSP Stack, Honeycomb embossing folder, Designer Builder Brads, Ciao Baby stamps, and the little teeny Petite Curly Label punch is from the Sale-a-bration folder which will go live January 22nd.   I am having so much fun rummaging through my box of new toys, ah product. 
 
Tomorrow is my monthly craft meet.  I plan to take another bunch of new product and spend the day having fun.  I wonder what everyone else will be working on.   And after tomorrow I have just a little more to do for my stamp-a-stack on Thursday and Saturday.  Whew!  There was a lot more paper cutting than I thought there would be.  However, my new trimmer made all my cutting and scoring (for the fold) so easy.  I am soooooo glad I bought that new trimmer. 
 
Well, enough of my blathering today.  Next in line on our hop is Teri.  Let's go see what she has for us today.  It usually is something very pretty. 
 
Come back for another visit soon.
 
Crafty Hugs,
Sandy
 

2 comments:

carolscards said...

Sandy, this is so cute! Really cheery... I love the silver embossing! I;m an embosser nut! Hugs!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Very pretty, Sandy! Some of these colour combos ar quite tricky ... But you have blended them so well. Hugs xxx