Saturday, January 26, 2013

A Whale of a Birthday


I promised you the other day that I would show you the birthday card I made for our grandson -- the one my hubby likes (card, not grandson, he likes ALL the grands!).  It qualifies for "like" by my hubby because it is bright, cute, and no ribbons or bling.  In other words a "guy" card.   I used product from the new Spring Catalog, Oh, Whale stamp set, Parker Patterns DSP, and even used a Googly Eye introduced in the Holiday Mini.  I've been putting those cute little eyes on anything that has an eye, especially for the kids, as they love them.





And here is the inside of the card.  Since the kids love anything cute [Wonder where they get that from??  :>)  ], I made the inside to show the whale has dived back into the water.  I think the little guy will get a kick out of it.





Well it snowed here last night.  Not a lot, but enough to make a mess of the roads and to ice up our mountain road.  Another of our grandsons has his Pinewood Derby today and we are still hoping to get out and down the mountain to attend that.  I'm not sure, we should stay home, but we really don't want to miss it.  Decision time...............

Come back to see me again soon.  Have a happy day.

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

1 comment:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Can see why hubby likes this one! It is super fun! Still haven't seen SAB brochure in the flesh .... Remind me .... Why did I quit SU! ??? Hugs xxx