Monday, August 13, 2012

Sympathy Silhouettes

This will be a quick post today.  I've been running around doing things all morning and will continue, however, I created some cards over the weekend and want to put at least one on my blog.  Unfortunately I had to do a sympathy card for someone who just lost her mother.  I CASE'd this from Yvette's blogsite (I can't remember where her blogsite is), and liked it so much that I did it almost identical.  Just changed the stamp set and a little of the coloring and shading.  I hope you like my card.





I'll be back as soon as I can with another of what I did over the weekend.  But don't forget our Wednesday Coloring Down the Lines hop.

Have a wonderful day!

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

1 comment:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Wonderful creation, Sandy! Love the soft sympathy look! Hugs xxx