Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Coloring Down the Lines -- Elegant Eggplant

It's Wednesday, and you know what that means......blog hop.  It's our Coloring Down the Lines color challenge again.  You probably just arrived from Pam's blogsite.  I folow her most weeks, and her creations are so nice that I hope I can come close to looking as good.   Our main color this week is Elegant Eggplant.  With that color we can add either More Mustard and Garden Green OR Melon Mambo and River Rock.  I chose the latter. 




I've been wanting to emboss one of the die cuts, so this week I used the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder on the Floral Frames Framelit.  I used another of the same set of Framelits for the smaller center and added a brad.  Simple card, but it allowed me to do a birthday card that I needed to get out this week.  I hope you like my color challenge.

Now head over to Teri's blogsite for her challenge.  Teri also has wonderful creations, and I usually precede her.   I hope the same, that I have something nice to lead into her site.  All of us color "hoppers" first met months ago in the Morning Chat group.   A few of the gals met in person for the first time at this year's Stampin'Up! Convention, and others of us have never met in person.  Yet, we are all great friends and have a great time in our morning chat.  Our chat room is growing and growing, but we have room for you.  So join us at 10:00 Eastern each weekday morning at the Butternutsage blogsite.

Until next time.........................

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

7 comments:

Tracy said...

So lovely Sandy! I love the way you pulled the colors together and the dusting of color on the flower petals

Amanda Frankel said...

Love the texture,Sandy! Great job!

Helen Burnley said...

Really nice, Sandy. I like the way you did the flower, and utilized all the colors together. love it!

Helen Burnley said...

Nice Sandy. I like the way you used the other color combination. I love the flower!!!!

Helen Burnley said...

WOW Sandy. I like the way you used the other color combination from the challenge this week. I love the flower!!!!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hi there Sandy! You do have so much fun on your blog hops! I love your choice ... This is a great new colour cobo to try! Hugs xxx

inkedx2 said...

Fabulous card Sandy! I love your flower and the way you did the background with the embossing and stamping!