Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Cards from Friends

As promised, I have more cards from some of my friends.  These 2 gals are from my morning chat group.  And, at the expense of sounding like a broken record, you should come over to our morning chat and have as much fun as we do.  Just log on to Butternutsage's blogsite at 10:00 a.m. Eastern, look for the "click to join us," and come on in.

So these first 2 cards were done by my good friend Robbie.  She really makes some fabulous creations.  Just look at the punches on the right, wow!  And the card on the left has some wonderful colors.  I love them both -- thank you Robbie.  I'll have more from Robbie to show you soon.





These next two cards were done by another good friend, also from our morning chat group.  Amanda's cards are so pretty, and she always has something really nice to show.  I love the quilting effect on the right card.  The card on the left strikes me as simple, yet so pretty.  It pushed me over the edge to order that stamp set.  I just love the way she put it together.




Well, I'll be back again soon with more cards from friends.  I have a bunch, and I love every one of them.  But tomorrow is Coloring Down the Lines blog hop Wednesday, so come back to see what I have done with the color challenge for this week.

See you soon.

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

1 comment:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Thanks for sharing! These are all gorgeous! Hugs xxx