Monday, December 12, 2011

Slightly PINK!

Whew!  I left the house this morning around 8:00 to go Christmas shopping and didn't get home until around 5:00.  And I'm not done.  Of course, I spent a lot of time browsing for some books for the grandkids.  And I spent a little time browsing through some ideas for my hubby -- ideas which I won't share until after Christmas, just in case he looks at my blog.  And I spent some time taking myself out to lunch.  I justified the time spent on lunch by looking at toy brochures.   I try to get my ideas from the brochures because I can't spend much time in a toy store before I start going a little crazy -- actually a LOT crazy!  There is just too much to choose from, and way too much I can't even operate.  Of course, my 5 year old grandson and 6 year old granddaughter can operate these same items with their eyes closed.  That is sad!  Do you know what a lalapaloosa is?  Or something like that??  LOL

I'm going to show you one more non-Christmas card today.  Mainly because I did not do any crafting, and I had this one just sitting on my craft table.  So here it is. 




This was my idea of doing a fabric card.  I prepared it as one of about 10 I did for a fabric store.  The owner wanted to see what I could do with fabric.  Of course her idea and mine were not the same.  You see, I "used" fabric, but I think she wanted it to be all fabric.  Anyway, here is a fabric card.  Hope you like it.

Tomorrow I'll try to get back to Christmas cards.  Still working on getting the last of mine out, and am at a point that whatever is fastest, that is the one I want to multiply.  Have a great day, see you soon.

Crafty hugs,
Sandy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it even if it wasn't what the fabric lady wanted!!! LOL Just perfect for stampers!