Saturday, December 10, 2011

Happy New Year 2012

Another easy one today.  The hardest part is the sponging, but that is a little like therapy.  Take out a little frustration by dabbing and dabbing and dabbing..........  I have a couple of friends who do not celebrate Christmas but are very much into each New Year, and especially celebrating the New Year.  So this one is for my party friends.




Are you ready for Christmas yet?  Decorations done, purchases made, packages wrapped and presents mailed?  Good, me too  --- NOT!  I did get the packages that have to be mailed out yesterday, but that is about it.  I'm hoping Santa will bring me a completed Christmas, but he will have to come early if I am going to get my wish.  Oh well. 

Last night I went with some girlfriends to see The Help.  If you haven't read the book or seen the movie, you should.  It is a very good story.  The casting was perfect.  I think it was very well done.   Of course, going out with just us girls is always a good time.  But first I had to trudge across the swinging bridge -- in the dark -- with a flashlight -- over a raging river!  I'll save that story for another time.   Hee hee!

Thanks for visiting, hope you like my card for the New Year.

Crafty hugs,
Sandy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh you are so ahead of the gang with New Years already LOVE IT!!!