Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Yes, I'll Finish on Time

Short post today.  Well, I finished -- almost.  I guess almost doesn't count.  I did get all the cards done, with insides and envelopes.  The invitations are in my craft room about an hour away from being finished.  I think they will all be in the mail this afternoon.  Whew!

Here is the other simple card I chose to finish my assembly line for this mailing.  The stamps are from Christmas Lodge in the Holiday Mini.  I've already made several different cards with this stamp set.  I just love the greenery in the set and the unique way the sentiments are done.  You can't see all the glitter on this tree, but believe me, it is there.  It is also on the table, the floor, the chair, in my hair, and on the ceiling.  I'm going to have to take a high powered vacuum and stand in the doorway and suck it all up!




OK, so I need to get back to the last of the invitations. Have a great day!

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Hi Sandy! Such lovely cards! And, congratulations on getting your blog up and going. See you in chat!

Tracy

Anonymous said...

I love the shading around your tree Sandy! I am so glad you have a blog so we can all peek at your work!

Teri Brown said...

What a beautiful card! I love it! See you on chat!