Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Skater's Waltz?

Whoohooo, I'm on a roll.  Wasn't sure I could make an entry a month, and this is 3 in as many days!  We'll see how soon it is before I run out of entries.  I'm still working on the Christmas cards that need to be out tomorrow.  Yikes, that is TOMORROW!  I am going to be busy because I still have at least half of them to do -- oh well.  I spent a lot of time this weekend with the grandkids and for that I am happy.  Will just have to get busy with the cards tomorrow, tomorrow.....

So the following card is another challenge card from a month or so ago.  Now that I have my own blog I want to put it here for you to see.  I have loved this stamp set since it came out, and have used it quite a bit.  I love watercoloring, especially with the SU Watercolor Wonder Crayons,  so you may see quite a bit of it here.  I could not live without them.  In fact, they were the only crafting item(s) I took with me on the cruise my hubby and I went on in August.  Had to pack light, and yet I did not think I could go 2 weeks without some crafting time, so I found room for my crayons and a little paper.  And they are quite the conversation piece.  While sitting in the lounge and coloring -- sounds more like something the grandkids would be doing -- a few other ladies stopped by to look and to talk.  So, I handed out some of the images I had brought, some crayons, a few blender pens, and we had a regular "class."  At least I had a lot of fun, I hope they did too.



So, now that I have my blog rolling, and I have figured out how to do entries, next I'll have to "pretty it up."  Wish me luck.  I'll be back again as soon as possible.

Crafty hugs,
Sandy

No comments: