Friday, November 25, 2011

Very First Blog Post

This is my very first post.  For eveyone who has created a blog, you know the first one is the hardest.  Also, it is the most intimidating.  However, I was given the challenge to get this going, and so here is my response to the challenge.  I hope you will visit my blog in the future, and as I progress there will be more and more contained here.

My first entry is also a challenge.  I was challenged to do a travel item.  This is a scrapbook page, and it uses Stampin'Up! product:  I used The Open Sea stamp set in MDS.  The rest of the supplies are also SU but since I am a touchy feely person, they are "real" supplies.    I hope you like my first entry. 


Happy Crafting,
Sandy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is my favorite of yours so far Sandy...it is such a beautiful color scheme and manly look!

Teri Brown said...

Your blog is fantastic - I love it!

Buffy said...

I love this, and the colors are gorgeous! Welcome to blog world.