Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Blog Hop Wednesday -- May 24, 2017


Hi Everyone:  

Welcome back to another blog hop today,   We were challenged to make something that reflects what summer means to us.  That was just a little tough for me.  I don't have the stamps with popsicles, ice cream, camping, etc.  However, how about sand and water.  So I pulled out the same stamp sets I used last week, High Tide, and the soon to retire Wetlands.  I could make a beach scene with those, right?  Oh, and how about a nice chair to sit in.  I may need to go find a book stamp and I will be all set.  Summer to me means either a beach or a road trip.  I already live in the mountains, so a mountain retreat is year round for me.  I believe I like mountains better than the hot beach.







Here is the card I made.  I'm not sure how I will use it.  Perhaps a retirement card?  Or maybe enjoy your day?




I think you came to me from Liz's blogsite.  I can't remember what she said she was working on, but I bet it has something to do with sunshine or the beach.  She loves to be outdoors.  When you are ready, head over to Robbie's site and take a look at what she has been working on.  She usually has great ideas.

Have a great and happy day.  Enjoy the beginnings of summer.
Sandy



No comments: