Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Blog Hop Wednesday -- May 10, 2017

Happy Wednesday.  It's blog hop time.  You should have arrived from Liz's blogsite.  This week we are challenged to use a favorite embossing folder that is being retired, and that we will miss a lot.  In addition to this challenge, my card is being used for another challenge, so I added some requirements for that challenge.  Those requirements are 4 things; an embossing folder, a punch, ribbon and bling.






On my card I used several retiring product.  The large butterfly punch and stamp will be gone, as well as the Lucky Stars embossing folder.  I used a brand new punch, Pretty Label, which will be in our new 2017-2018 catalog which will go "live" June 1st. The bling is all over the butterflies.  I used rhinestones and also Dazzling Diamonds on each of the butterflies.




I hope you are enjoying our hop, and now you should continue to Robbie's blogsite.

Have a great day,
Sandy


No comments: