Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Wednesday Blog Hop -- December 14, 2016


Now I am in Munich, Germany, and this is the last leg of our trip.  Tomorrow will be our last day and then we travel home on Thursday.  Today (which is Tuesday) we visited the castles of Ludwig II of Bavaria.  The main one, Neuschwanstein, is the one that the Disney Cinderella castle was designed after.  It is a beautiful castle.  The challenge for us was that it is an all uphill walk to get up there.  We were told it was a little over a mile up hill and it would take between 25 to 60 minutes to walk it, depending on your abilities.  It took us about 40 minutes.  Once we got a good rhythm going it was not a bad walk at all.   Then, in the castle there were 171 steps by my count.  Not all one right after the other, but 3 groups of 75, 63 and 33.  Whew, those were worse than the uphill walk. We loved the all day trip and the places we visited.  But we are tired and will probably stay a little closer to home tomorrow and finish up Munich,

So, you are here to continue to blog hop?  We are doing golds and silvers.  I have not made any cards since I left home, but I have something silvery in my photo stash.  This uses the Lovely As a Tree stamp set and some silver foil paper and Dazzling Diamonds.  Pretty silver to me,


You should have come to me from Liz's blogsite and then continue to Robbie's blogsite.  I've been checking their sites out and some lovely creations.

I will be back home in a couple days and can't wait to get my fingers inky.  While I was gone a Stampin'Up! box should have been delivered to my door (neighbors have been watching for it).  My new Occasions pre-order will be in there and I can't wait to check it out.  Not much longer before we all get to purchase and work with Occasions and Sale-a-bration toys.

Take care, happy crafting,
Sandy



No comments: