Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Blog Hop Wednesday --- December 21, 2016

I am back home.  Germany was really beautiful, especially the Bavarian mountains.  We had a great time.  Yes, we went to a lot of Christmas markets and we went to about 4 in Berlin.  Not sure if we were at the one that just had the terror attack.  I can't get an angle on any pictures that I recognize.  The markets are all pretty much alike.  I do remember the church next door and have a picture of that church.  Sad that all those people having fun were attacked.  I hope the rest of the markets will be safe this season.  I pray for all those families.

We continue this week with our gold and/or silver theme.  This time I have some gold for you.  You should have come from Liz's blogsite and then you should continue to Robbie's blogsite.




This was a very easy card, yet very glittery and pretty.  I especially love the thinlits Stampin'Up! has now, both the straight edge and scallop, and also the stitched.  I did not use the stitched this time.

I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed Christmas and I will be back next week, will you?  Have fun with your families and be safe and warm.

Merry Christmas
Sandy







1 comment:

Helen Burnley said...

Cute card, Sandy. Love the bells.

Merry Christmas!