Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Color Blog Hop Wednesday -- November 2, 2016

This is going to be very quick because I am borrowing wifi at McDonalds in order to get this on my  blog for our hop.  You should have come from Liz's blogsite and when you leave here you will continue to Robbie's blogsite.

During November we are to do fall type thank yous.  I did a card similar to this one a while back but I changed this one up a little.  I love these trees and have been using them often.  I just realized this is no longer a current set -- sorry -- because they are now sold out.  Hmmmm, I guess I better put it on the retired shelf now.

After I took the picture I went back and added some dazzling diamonds to give it some sparkle.  However, for fall, I think the glitter was too much.  I am glad I took the pic before I made that addition.






So here is my card, and now you can continue to Robbie's site.  I will go back to eating my dinner snack.  See you soon.

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy






No comments: