Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Wednesday Blog Hop -- November 23, 2016

Welcome back.  It is Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving.  You may be doing some of the same things that I am doing today.  I'm baking, cleaning, cooking, and getting ready for company.  My son and girlfriend and the grands are coming.  I can't wait.  The kids are getting older and are always so busy.  Their visits to Gramma and Grampa are getting fewer and farther between.  We go there, but they don't come here as often as they used to before they got so grown up and busy.

You should be hopping along today from Liz's blogsite and then head to Robbie's blogsite after me.  Our card today is very fallish and another thanks type card.  What better theme for Thanksgiving.






Here is my card.  When I saw the scarecrow in our sample piece I immediately headed for the Cookie Cutter group of cuties.  I love both the Halloween and the Christmas sets and have already used both a whole lot.   (Correction:  I just found out I used the sample for NEXT week!  I hate it when that happens.  Hope you enjoy my card anyway.)




What are you thankful for?  I have so many things on my list that it could go on forever, but first and foremost is my Creator, who leads me through all my days, both good and bad.  And next has to be my wonderful husband, who always treats me special, then my son, then my family, then, then, then.  I am sure you all go down the same kind of list.  Whatever or whoever is on your list be sure to remember all those special people and things.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.  See you soon.
Sandy

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

Cute card, and just so you know, you are one of my special 'thankfuls' on my list! I feel like we are kindred spirits in many ways.