Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Blog Hop Wednesday -- October 26, 2016

Trick or Treat!  So this is my last Halloween card.  Today I started working on my Christmas cards.  I need to get them finished for mailing in a couple weeks.  Can you believe Christmas is only 2 months away!  Oh  my gosh, where did this year go?

Did you come to my blog from Liz's blogsite?  Love her card.  We did some crafting this afternoon so I got a sneak peek even before she put it on her blog,    When you leave me you need to continue to Robbie's blogsite.

This is my card.  Another with those scary eyes.  I bet I will still be using those eyes long after they retire.  They are so much fun.






Next week we will start on our November cards.  We will be working on fall thank you cards.  See you next week -- or maybe before.  One of these days I'll put more on my blog, but in the meantime have a nice week.

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy






No comments: