Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Blog Hop Wednesday -- October 19, 2016

Happy Wednesday!   It is time again for our blog hop, and today we have a full house.  I believe everyone is here.  You should have arrived from Liz's blogsite.  Since Liz and I were crafting together on Sunday, she knows what I planned and I know her plan.  Isn't her card cute!  Love that teddy bear.

I hope everyone out there is having the weather I am having.  Wow!  Temps are a little high for this time of year.  We had 80 today with blue skies and a bit of breeze.  Perfect.  Combine that with all the leaves that are changing and I could sit outside and stare into space all day.  I think we have a couple more days of this so I plan to get outside again tomorrow.

Oh, right, we are doing a hop today.  We are challenged all month to do Halloween items.  I did a card for today using the scary eyes in the Jar of Haunts set.  I just love those eyes and have been using them all over.  I've started sending out cards to a few friends and have put them on the envelope.  On another card you open to the inside and there are those scary eyes looking at you.  I think they are the best of the set.

Ok, so here is my card.......




So easy.  Some designer paper, a little Pumpkin Pie glimmer paper, a jar with eyes, and a cute card is born.  You should head on now to Robbie's blogsite.

Have a wonderful week.  See you soon.
Sandy





No comments: