Friday, June 17, 2016

Pretty Peeking Kitty

Hi all:   I have a bunch of new toys to play with and am having a grand time doing so.  If you have not ordered from our new, scrumptious, catalog, you need to get busy and make your list.

I'm not usually a person for cutsy animals, cartoony stamps, etc.  However, when I saw Pretty Kitty, especially the kitty peeking from the flower pot, and also the one all wrapped up in twine, and the one.........I knew at least several friends who would love to get a card using any of the characters.  I've already made and sent about 6 of these cards.  Love, love, love, this set.  I was skeptical of the Painter's Palette dsp stack at first, because the combinations were a bit too bright.  At first I could not think how to use them.  However, I'm already starting to horde my favorite pieces so I don't run out.  Maybe I should just think about another stack, do you think?

So today I'm showing you one of the kitty cards I made.  What do you think?







Come back soon for another visit.  I have a lot of cards I've made recently but have not put on my blog.  I'll have to get busy and start posting.

Have a great day,
Sandy


No comments: