Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Color Blog Hop -- June 22, 2016

It looks like it is blog hop Wednesday.   You possibly arrived from Joni's blogsite,  and when you leave here you should continue to Robbie's blogsite to see what she has for us.

Our colors today are mostly purples and blues.  What a field of flowers in our inspiration piece.  I wonder where that picture comes from.




 I'm sorry my photo is a bit washed out.  I, unfortunately, waited until the last minute and created my card this afternoon at a craft meet.  Since I only got home about an hour ago, and it is Tuesday night around 9:00 when I am adding this post, it is dark outside,  I couldn't find a nice spot to take a realistic color picture.  The purples are a bit brighter in person, but you can still see the basic coloring.  I love the quilt look of all these pieces, and plan to make a few more in different colors.




Continue to Robbie's blog now to see what she has done.  Hopefully again this week I'll get a chance to get a few more cards on my blog, so come back for a visit.  In any event be sure to join us for our Wednesday blog hop.

Have a good day/week,
Sandy


1 comment:

Joni said...

Oh I love this quilt pattern!!! Very lovely Sandy!!!!