Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Color Blog Hop Wednesday -- June 8 2016

Howdy friends.  I'm back from the South.  My niece's graduation was beautiful and so was she.  I missed the blog hop last week, but I was happy to get back to my craft room this week and to re-join my crafty friends today.  We are challenged this week with some blues and greens.  Our inspiration piece and colors are below:



 We are missing Liz this week, so you probably came to me by way of Joni.  She is one talented lady, and I love to visit her blogsite.

Here is the card I created using our colors this week.  I had some sponges on my desk and decided I would use what was there,  I'm not sure what I was working on before I went to South Carolina, but the Wetlands stamp set and sponges must have been part of it.




Continue on to Robbie's blogsite now to see what she has created for us this week.  I'll be back again next week, and hope you will too.

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy


2 comments:

Helen Burnley said...

Love your card, Sandy.

Lizzy said...

Pretty and serene like the inspiration piece - great thinking and inking!