Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Color Hop Wednesday -- March 23, 2016

Hi Everyone.  We have a full house today so it should be a good hop.  If you are starting with me, then just keep going until you come all the way around.  If you started somewhere else, then I'm glad you are here and you can continue until you get to the place you started.  Liz's blogsite was before me if you want to go that way, or when you finish here you may continue forward to Robbie's blogsite.  Either way, you are in for some treats today.

Below is our inspiration piece.  Such pretty flowers.  I can't wait until I see flowers starting to grow in my garden.  I guess I better go plant some first, huh?!  But the daffodils and crocus are out.  So pretty.  Our comparable Stampin'Up! colors are below also.






And here is the card I created using our colors for today.  I just got a couple new stamp sets and they were still on my craft table.  I just had to get them inky, as well as my fingers.


There is nothing fancy about this card.  I used Grateful Bunch and Number of Years, a die and a little ribbon.  I love the colors and tried to make it a bit girly.  No sentiment yet, but I think that will go inside when I decide who is going to receive this one.

So continue on your way, but come back again soon

Happy Crafting,
Sandy

1 comment:

carolscards said...

Ooh, I like! So very pretty, just my style! :)