Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Color Blog Hop Wednesday -- March 16, 2016

Wow, this week has flown by.  I have been really busy making things for a crafting event coming up this weekend.  I'm almost finished with the make n takes and with my samples.  I also have been spending some time with my grandkids, shopping for birthdays, and going to meetings.  If you did not start this hop with me, then you probably came by way of Liz's blogsite.  I just attended a demo meeting tonight with her and she showed me the card she did for this week.  It sure is pretty.  Lots of beautiful detail.  Mine is very simple by comparison.  Our colors are very pretty pinks with a little white and green.



 I used the little Easter lamb for my main image.  I left off the sentiment portion of the stamp so that I could use the card for something other than Easter.  I don't usually send out Easter cards, so this may be a good one for a baby card.  I'll add a sentiment when I decide what I am going to do with it.



You should continue your hop by heading over to Robbie's blogsite.  I did not get a peek of her card yet, but hers are always gorgeous, so I am sure today's card is gorgeous too.  I'll hop along with you now.  Hope to see you back here soon.

Happy Crafting,
Sandy

3 comments:

Robbie said...

Sweet lamb! I think we all used the same colors just about but in different ways.

Amanda Frankel said...

So adorable! You little lamb is so cute!! Great job using That cool trio corner punch!

Joni said...

Luv that little lamb!!! Looks great with the corners!!!!!!