Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Color Blog Hop Wednesday -- March 9, 2015

Welcome back to another blog hop Wednesday.  Did you arrive from Joni's blogsite today?   She sure had something pretty, right?  Our colors this week are springy again.  I love them, and I love that spring is arriving.  In fact, we have been having some summer weather.  Who would have thought 60s and 70s in March in the mountains.  Well, I'll take it.

Here is our inspiration piece, and also the colors.





And here is the card I created using our challenge colors today.  I really like this card.  It is simple, and yet cheery.  I hope you like it too.




Now hop on to Robbie's blogsite and see another beautiful creation.  I'll see you here again soon, I hope.  Have a great day, and I hope you are enjoying some springlike weather too.

Happy Crafting,
Sandy

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

I do like it - you are spot on with the light and airy.