Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Color Blog Hop Wednesday -- August 26, 2015


Hi again, it's blog hop Wednesday.  I have to apologize to everyone for my "oops" last week.  I mixed up the colors and posted the ones that should have been this week.  So I did another card with today's colors and hopefully I am back on track.

You should have come to me from Liz's blogsite.  Such a pretty creation!

Our colors again THIS week are some pretty pinks.  They are Blushing Bride, Rose Red, Real Red, also Wisteria Wonder, Blackberry Bliss and Early Espresso.






The new card I did for this week with the colors is this one.  I used the newest Decorative Mask for the stencil effect and distressed a little.  The sentiment is from Watercolor Wings.  Wisteria Wonder is such a pretty color, however, I am always disappointed when I use the ink.  For whatever reason, it seems the ink comes up more dirty gray than pretty lavender.  But I do love those pinks.






Now you should head over to Robbie's blogsite.  She starts our hop, and gets us going with some really great cards and creations.  If you started here then continue with her until you come all the way around.  I think we have a larger group this week.  Most of us are back from vacation.

Have a great day, see you soon.
Sandy


No comments: