Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Color Blog Hop -- August 12, 2015


Hi Everyone.  Welcome back.  I hope you are having a great week.  We are having some awesome weather for August.  Today it is NOT hot and it is NOT humid.  Very unusual for August.  I love it,

You are here for our color blog hop, and you should have come from Liz's blogsite.  Glad to have Liz back this week.  Her creations are always gorgeous.  Our inspiration piece and colors are below.  Very soft and very pretty.




I kept my card rather simple.  I water colored the flowers from Timeless Love with Blackberry Bliss, Elegant Eggplant and Soft Sky. Blackberry Bliss, in my opinion, is way too dark, but stamp off or use a water saturated brush when painting and you get a softer, lighter, color that I do like.



I used the smaller flower for the inside and the envelope.  Thank you to my good friend Liz for letting me borrow this set.  I may have to get my own or not give hers back!




You should hop on to Robbie's blogsite now to see what she did.  It is more than likely to be something really super.  I love her creations.

Have a great day and see you soon.


Sandy

2 comments:

Buffy said...

Very pretty card, Sandy! I love the flowers!

Lizzy said...

This really is one of my favorites - I will have to CASE your card!