Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Coloring Down The Lines Blog Hop -- July 29, 2015

It's Wednesday.  That means it is time for our color blog hop.  Several of the gals are just back from Convention in Salt Lake City.  I'm hearing some great things about what they saw, but most of all about how much fun they had seeing one another again.  I sure wish I could have gone.  Oh well, next time.

Today we are challenged with the following inspiration piece and yummy colors.  What is it with all the food lately?  I love the pictures, and they make me hungry.  Raspberries are my favorite.







Well, I didn't do anything with food on my card, but I used the raspberry color.  Actually the color is Rose Red, which is one of my favorite reds.  I used some pool party designer paper from the Cherry On Top designer pack.  I think those packs are great.  They are so easy to carry around, yet have just what you need.




You should have arrived at my blogsite by coming from Liz's blogsite.  Sometimes she does her blogsite Tuesday night and I get to take a peek.  This time it is still a mystery, so I will have to go take a look, but I am sure it is super once again.  Now you should continue to Robbie's blogsite.  She just came back from Convention.  I wonder if she put something new to use.  In any event, her creation is always beautiful.

Hope to see you again soon.
Sandy

No comments: