Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Color Blog Hop Wednesday -- July 22, 2015


Hi friends.  It's blog hop Wednesday, however, there aren't too many of us here.  It is also Convention week and everyone seems to have headed to Salt Lake City.  I'm home but the rest are either in SLC or out of town.  Robbie and Joni have pre-scheduled their creations, so the three of us are here.

Wow, we have some really vivid colors this week.  Here is the inspiration piece.





And here are the comparable Stampin'Up! colors.

This is the card I made using those bright colors.  I wanted something very cheery, and I love cheerful butterflies.  I have been using them a lot.  I guess I should find something else to work with.




You should have come to me from Joni's blogsite and now head on over to Robbie's blogsite.  I can't wait from them to get back from Convention and fill me in on all the fun they had.  And Thursday is the unveiling of the new Holiday Catalog, so I am anxiously waiting for that.

So, I hope you like our small hop today.  Next week we should have the crew back and ready to make up some special things.

Have a great day,
Sandy

No comments: