Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Color Wednesday Blog Hop -- June 24, 2015

Hi, and happy Wednesday again.   Today we have popsicles.  Yummy, I love popsicles!  I have some out in the freezer right now.  Mine are giant "Color Licks."  They start out one color and flavor and then continue for 5 colors and flavors.  My grandkids love them and that is why we have them in the freezer.  Well,  that and because hubby and I love them too.  Sigh.  

So here is our inspiration piece for today.  Wish I could grab one and enjoy.  Oh well.







And here are the Stampin'Up! colors.


Next you see my interpretation of the colors.  Just one more of the fancy folds.  I challenged myself to do the same kind of card yet make it look different.  I think changing from flowers to bright colors changed it.  The circles pattern actually is Washi Tape.  I love Washi Tape.  Not quite as much as popsicles, but close.




And once again here is the angle that shows the fold.




You probably came from Liz's blogsite and now you should continue on to Robbie's blogsite.  I am currently on vacation and will be gone a while longer.  Therefore I will not be here the next 2 weeks.  Hope to be back soon.  Take care, stay cool, and eat popsicles!

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

No comments: