Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Wednesday Color Challenge -- March 4, 2015

Welcome to another Wednesday Coloring Down the Lines blog hop.  Yikes!  I picked the inspiration piece and colors for this week.  The reason?  I looked at it and said "My word, what do you do with those colors?"  So I challenged myself and others to use red with orange?  2 purples?  And whatever else.

You should have arrived from Liz's blogsite.  I bet she figured it out and has a beautiful creation.  When you finish here you should continue to Robbie's blogsite, and I bet with all the great ideas she has, she will have a gorgeous creation too.

So here is the inspiration piece:






The Stampin'Up! colors
 And here is what I did with it.    I shaded the red flowers and shaded the sky and tried to put orange with purple rather than against the red.  I think it worked out ok.




So let's go over to Robbie's blog and see what she did.

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy


2 comments:

carolscards said...

Very pretty, Sandy!

Robbie said...

Love your use of colors on this one. Like the purple and blue background.