Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Color Challenge -- March 11, 2015

Good day and welcome to another Wednesday color blog hop.  You should have arrived from Liz's blogsite.  This inspiration piece and colors were chosen by Liz.  Very pretty colors that make me think of spring.  After the snow, ice, and floods of last weekend, I am definitely ready for spring.  Our colors this week are Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Wild Wasabi, Pistachio Pudding, Smoky Slate and Very Vanilla.








This is the card I created using the colors.  I received my order yesterday that contained the very fun vellum paper which you get FREE with a qualifying purchase during Sale-a-bration.  I am loving all the freebies this year.  The vellum is printed, but soft enough that it doesn't become your whole focus.  It is hard to see in a picture, but I used the white Chalk Marker on the back of the vellum to give the flowers a little depth.  By coloring with the marker on the back of the vellum you get a little something extra, without making it your whole focus.  I can't wait to try some more ideas with this paper. And I already hope Stampin'Up! will have something similar in the new catalog for next year.  So, I hope you like what I did with our colors.






Now you should continue the hop by going to Robbie's blogsite.  Robbie starts the hop, but if you began here just continue to her and you can keep on going until you come around again.  The ladies contributing in this hop have some real talent.  Enjoy.

Hope to see you soon.
Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

No comments: