Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Color Hop Wednesday -- December 17, 2014



Welcome back to our Color Hop Wednesday.  You should have arrived by way of Liz's blogsite.  This time I haven't seen her challenge, but she always comes up with something I love.  I wonder if we are on the same wave length again.  Often we seem to either choose the same stamp set or choose the same technique.

Below is our inspiration piece for this week.  I love this bright blue ornament.  A couple weeks ago we had a ton of snow and all our pine trees outside looked similar to this picture.  This week, however, we have been inundated with rain.   It is dreary, chilly, and rainy.  I prefer snow, but at this time of year I will take the rain.  At least I can shop in the rain.  Not so much in the snow.




Ok, so you are here to see our challenge for this week and what I did with it.  Below are the Stampin'Up! colors we are to use.  I used all the colors.  My Pacific Point in the ornament looks a little more like navy, but it is the Pacific Point marker.
 Here is my creation.  A week or so ago a customer asked me to help her use the Iridescent Ice powder.  She said she could not get it to work for her.  We got together and worked on several samples and she did a beautiful job.  So continuing with that technique, I decided to make this ornament sparkle with Iridescent Ice.  I hope you like my card.




Now you should hop to Robbie's blogsite.   I'm loving all the Christmas cards she has been doing and showing on her blog, don't you.  I'm sure today is no exception.

Until next time..............

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy


1 comment:

carolscards said...

Pretty card, Sandy...I love your choice of stamp sets together. Hugs