Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Color Blog Hop -- December 24, 2014

Welcome back to blog hop Wednesday.  You should have arrived from Liz's blogsite.  I apologize today because I do not have the appropriate challenge combination of colors.  I have been running the past few days and then baking and wrapping all day today.  We have company right now but I have taken 10 minutes to write a blog and to send you my wishes that you all have a very happy and blessed Christmas.  I hope you spend time with family and friends, and I hope your holiday is the best ever.  I will have 2 different sets of company this holiday, both including grands.  And you all know how I love all my grands.

Here is my Christmas Card to you.




This is a retired set, but has been one of my favorites.  I continue to use it.  This year I colored with both markers (red and cherry cobbler) and with Blendabilities (Old Olive light and medium).  I love my Blendies -- markers too.

Now continue to Robbie's blogsite.

Merry Christmas,
Sandy



1 comment:

Lizzy said...

This is a fantastic card. It is even prettier in person - I was lucky enough to have one hand delivered. Love you Sandy :-)