Friday, November 29, 2013

Santa On The Way

I hope everyone had a really great Thanksgiving.  We spent it with friends and neighbors.  But my son and grands are coming for the weekend, so we will have another smaller Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday.  By Monday I believe I will have my fill of turkey. 

I spent part of today working on some more Christmas cards.  This one was meant to be a red Santa card.  I'm not so sure the reds match, especially in the picture.  The photo isn't as coordinated as real life.  I won't be making duplicates of this one, though, because it definitely can be better.  Back to the drawing board for another attempt.


I did manage to get 15 cards done earlier today.  I used my trusty Lovely As A Tree stamp set.  I hope it never, ever, retires.   As soon as I photograph it I'll put it here on my blog.  Every year I fight to get at least 25 of them done and ready to mail the day after Thanksgiving.  We have a New Years Eve party and the invitations go with the cards so I need to get them out early.  I guess I'll be working hard tomorrow to finish up the first wave of cards.  After that I can take more time.

Until next time..............

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

No comments: