Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Coloring Down The Lines -- Rose Red with Christmas Theme

It's my turn to apologize to everyone for not getting my post up early this morning for part of the blog hop.  I had the card done and downloaded to my computer last Saturday.  A little while ago I mentioned to my husband that I need to go set up the post for tomorrow's hop -- Wednesday.  Ooops!   TODAY IS WEDNESDAY -- Dufus!  I should have set it all up on Saturday.  I apologize that I missed the hop this morning and that I messed everyone up.  30 lashes!

So here is my entry.  Our colors are Rose Red with Wisteria Wonder and Garden Green or Rose Red with Soft Suede and Marina Mist.  The twist this week is to make it a Christmas theme.  I used the second choice.  I went for a subtle holiday theme rather than the traditional Christmas, which would call for reds and greens in brights.




My card stocks used are the 3 colors and the sponging used  is the 3 colors.  I made it a little more merry by adding silver Dazzling Details and silver ribbon.  I hope you like the card.  And again, I am sorry to be late.  You came from Liz's blogsite.  Liz surely had a great card and beautiful.  And now you head on back to Robbie's blogsite.  Robbie starts us off each week.  At least I wasn't in the middle and stopped all the progress.  I'll try to do better next week.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.  See you soon.

Crafty  Hugs,
Sandy

1 comment:

carolscards said...

Wow, Sandy, it was worth the wait! This is beautiful. It blends so well and the stamp sets work together to well, too. Love it! Hugs